LOL....kraking.... LOL.... really?

Lazyness, mostly. I saw “skulls” and “June 25th” in the title and didn’t bother reading the words in the middle.

I blame the swedes.

Yet still fatshark was even lazier with this event. Ironic.

It did? Today? The event? With nothing but a hot fix?

The patch in a month isn’t the skulls event.

Don’t be lazy and than tell people to be calm when they correct you

3 Likes

i´m literally buying mcfarlane figures like there´s no tomorrow, partly cause they´re cheap enough to actually army build for a tide-like diorama.

still i think they got it backwards, for the whole appeal is mentally combining fun ingame moments with something physical in your hands.

all for themselves, those figures would mean pretty little to me, artistic style aside.
but having my own ogryn to my ingame likeness is something awesome in itself.

then again, without ingame stuff to reminisce about, the figure wouldn´t hold anything more than a regular one on the shelf.

i don´t mind there being a card or board game, but being an offspring of an actual game thats screaming for attention and content, stuff like this “looks” like priorities are put into the wrong department.

still curious how darktide themed figures would do without darktide being a game-thing.

judging from how mcfarlane doesn´t venture any further down that route at the moment not so well i fear.

Better than a phone game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.