Let us choose our maps!

I’m going to keep creating posts like this. I dont care.

I took a 3-4 Week DarkTide break due to obvious reasons. Yesterday after the update i came back.
I only played 1 game because, guess why, the only way to play the new mission was without any mission modifiers hence not counting towards the frame im grinding for.

Just 1 hour ago i wanted to play the game again and the only god forsaken mission modifier was god damn hunting grounds that i absolutely do not want to play. I kept staring at this damn mission board hoping for something like “increased elites” or just simple nice “hi-intensity” but no. nothing. It didn’t display any of the maps i wanted to play nor any of the mission modifiers i enjoy.

Do you even want people to play your game?
I’m so close to uninstalling again. I cant believe you do not learn from your mistakes

4 Likes

I’m going to need to make my own memorial for Mission Difficulty Select at this rate.

It looks like your complaint is the same as mine at this point. Its not even really about the map since we play them all so much, its about the difficulty modifiers like hi-int. I suspect the new map won’t even be available for hi-int for another 2 weeks or so.

5 Likes

today i wanted to play a few games but when i saw that the new map was not available with a mission modifier i closed the game after 5 minutes.

well done developers.

2 Likes

I dont even play unless there is hi intensity at this point but even hi intensity is just too easy to the point of I probably wont play at all unless there is hi intense shock gauntlet. Oh, and it has been nothing but low intensity for the past 10 missions because of how poorly implemented the modifier system is. So, players like us only have a very small window to actually play, like 2 days out of the week when shock gauntlet is on the board. I cannot express how frustrating it is to have to think about if the mode I want will be available. Also, the odds of a hi intensity popping up right now are even lower because master gatekeeper Fatshark has just one mission with a modifier available per difficulty now. One step foward, two steps back here at Fatshark.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.