After 2 Months I installed vt2 again in order to get the hat… Finished 2 Maps on Legend. And I have to say, Legend changed quite a bit.
I (as a Veteran) had to carry every of these 2 games. The usual mistakes were made
- splitting and dying because??? Why? Oh Yeah random zealot has to kill a skaven that is across the map
- dying to 10 skavens when a Horde comes. Like how do you manage to die from 10 skavens… Come on
- no clue how to block/dodge Boss attacks or how mechanics work
- prefering to fight in a 360degree field, rather than hugging a wall
- “Come to me” pings somehow never worked. Teammate just ignored them and wondered why they died.
One map I finished was Skittergate with Huntsman. Our shade died 8 times in the bossfight, and she also died a dozen times before+triggering Patrol. Zealot died also alot and both of them didn’t know anything about the strengths of their classes. Only out IB was decent…
On top of a shade that died every 2 minutes, I told them we can skip grims because you are already dying in the first stages. They like “no with grim, with grim” fffsss. Needed to carry those 2 runs, which is fine but also sometimes annoing when you can only rely on yourself.
For the third match, we were fighting a horde when some disablers spawned, shade and IB were near, Zealot was soloing across the map, he got disabled, I jumped on a rock and tried to free him, didn’t work and misstimed my dodge when the assasin came for me.
Well then ofcourse I died because I can’t allow myself a single mistake as I cannot rely on the help of my team. The shade firstly needed 2seconds to react and instead uf ulting and shooting it off my back,… what did she do??? I don’t know, i think nothing? IB didn’t notice. Needless to say we wiped and then I quit and went to sleep.
Tldr: Legend got flooded even more by new players that overestimate their skills and lack teamplay. Not fun to “tryhard” ever legend game because one mistake and that’s it.
And still I rather Play Cata with decent people as it’s far easier than playing legend with people that would still die in Recruit