Latest Patch: great to see the bugfix count, but pls TEST

The patch notes for that last patch were lining up to hit it out of the park. Penance fix, lots of QoL and mechanics bug fixes, and new cosmetics that are pretty cool.

Sadly, the patch wasn’t quite ready and needed maybe a week in QA. This seems to happen constantly now days(industry wide) and I wonder if perhaps there are some issues FatShark UX is not being heard on?

Namely, why are people here? Are they buying a FatShark game or are we all here because it’s a Warhammer game and we’re stupid nerdy fans of the IP?

If it’s the latter, TAKE THE TIME TO TEST, becasue we’re not jumping ship to the next hype train.

If it’s the latter, FREE UP CRAFTING, becasue we’re not jumping ship to the next hype train, and options will increase engagement with the meta.

Frustration is killing your user base with a death of a thousand cuts, far more so then arbitrary Sprint deadlines.

Take the time to test, please. We’re 40k nerds ffs… we know how to wait for content.

EDIT: a new edition of 40k just came out… now is a good time to capitalize. Listen to your UX team, and if they need it get them a researcher.

1 Like

Wonder if we’ll get a hotfix today before the weekend to fix all the missing cosmetics :thinking:

if you check fatshark’s website for job openings, they are hiring people for QA, but only accepting INTERNS… this explains a whole lot if you ask me

I mean, the hot"fix" for the missing cosmetics is even more messed up.

1 Like

That does indeed explain a ton…

Not just “bugs every single new patch & them being found within seconds”

1 Like

Which would explain posts like this that they make. I mean sure you can show your support for the game by cosplaying and the like, but only when the game is worthy of doing so.

Doing this now while the game is in a bad state just leaves the community wondering what the hell these people are being so supportive for?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.