Krourk VI cleaver has severe ghost hits on heavies

Issue Type (Required):

Weapons

Issue Description (Required):

Krourk VI cleaver has extreme ghost hit issues on the heavies. When hitting a fat stack of poxwalkers about half of them are simply unaffected. The weapon is NOT hitting its cleave limit, the enemies just don’t get hit at all and the weapon isn’t stopping due to hitmass cap, it just sails right past them.
It’s about on the same level if not worse as the executioners sword ghost hitting used to be in VT2. Interestingly this has never been reported, which confirms my sneaking suspicion that nobody but me has ever used this weapon (understandably)

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1. Play ogryn and put on Krourk VI cleaver
  2. use your super secret tools (in my case a mod) to spawn 10-20 poxwalkers (not too many or you start hitting hitmass limit which makes it hard to see whats happening)
  3. heavy attack them
  4. watch as a solid third of them are completely unaffected by the swing, sometimes more, sometimes less

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

1 Like

I use it fairly often because when live service fails to deliver, you make your own content :wink:

I could not replicate the behaviour you are describing here, whatever I use Unstoppable Force blessing or not. Any chance for a quick video to present the issue with the healthbar mod enabled?

I forgot about the health bars but I think it’s fine, you can pretty clearly see a lot of the groaners not getting hit at all.
My blessings on the wep are slaughterer and thrust.

For this one I swapped to unstoppable force and it still happens. You can even see that the same guy manages to get ghost hit twice, so he just remains standing while everything else gets hit and dies.

To show it’s not the hitmass limit, I can show what happens when I spawn enough poxwalkers to actually hit the hitmass limit:

You can see on the first heavy it actually ghost hits so many enemies that it doesn’t hit it’s hitmass cap, but on the second heavy it randomly hits most of them and hits hitmass cap, proving that it’s not the hitmass cap thats occuring here, it’s ghost hitting. It’s actually very hard to make this weapon hit hitmass cap because it just ghost hits so much stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.