KNOWN ISSUE: Problems With Twitch Drops/Account Connectivity for Twitch Drops

same, dont see the lasgun skin… the imperial edition skins also missing

Imperial edition skins don’t appear until release.

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:

Hey, I found your first twitch drop was live randomly online and watched and claimed it before I realized I had to link with my account and didn’t get the lasgun camo in game and I’m wondering if theres anything I do to get the skin. Thank you

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Play Chasm Logistratum as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
  2. Attempt to pick up the second Grimoire
  3. Crash

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam
Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
zanthor_

COPY
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]
yesterday
Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
Rare
Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]
i dont have it in game
Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

I’m having the same problem, watched hours so far and the drop has not appeared in my inventory as in-progress or complete. Made sure my twitch account is fully verified, linked and relinked my steam and twitch accounts with FatShark - nothing. Has anybody found a solution to this?

okay i have linked my twitch account and darktide. yet i can not receive any progress to any of the skins. while i have bought the Imperial addition, so it is possible that these skins are in the imperial additions so that why it not going to drop but it shouldn’t be that.

the reason why this image is shown is there is no progress bar, shown so how can we twitch drop if were not apparently watching…

Fatshark there is a problem on your end-backend as my other twitch drops are functions perfectly find.

Hi !
I’d like to report i also have this issue with the skin not being added in the game.
The accounts are linked and the skin claimed, but it isn’t in the game.

Here are pictures that show the linked accounts and redeemed skins along with it’s absence from the game

![image_2022-11-22_213821875|188x378](upload://80x8unqy3p6YOke1cSMXvXeLPYx.png)

image_2022-11-22_213821875

Here is a link to my steam profile

1 Like

I have also claimed the reward before to link my accounts, and once linked them, I didn’t get the skins.

so there’s no chance to fix this for people that claimed legit in the first time?
people that legit claimed the reward have to wait 2nd/3rd december for another opportunity…?

I’m also experiencing the issue with the missing appearance for the lasgun.

I performed every step mentioned at “Darktide Account” and each one has been marked as completed.

Claimed the drop via the Twitch inventory but is unavailable in-game.

Everytime I try to claim my reward it says “Error Occurred Drop was not claimed.” is this a Twitch problem and do other people also have the same issue ?

i have the same issue has there been an update for this yet ?

Help with twitch linking for skin…
so, i have the skin i follow the instructions and that send me to darktide website.

step 1 enter steam details = works
step 2 enter Twitch details = comes up authorise so click yes, then it looks like the page resets back to steam sign in
step 3 cant get there as page seems to reset back to the steam login??

so i never can link step 3 tried 100s of times diffent browsers adblock off i’ve even ask friends to do it on there system with my login detail and the same happpens?

i have tried the F5 trick u suggested which was posted 16hours ago and it does nothing

any help would be appreciated thank jami

2 Likes

I have the same issue, the item is claimed but not in-game. Leaving this message here as proof for future if its not fixed next time it drops.

did not receive my drop,
but i have everything linked properly and also claimed it.

I have the same problem, linked everything but doesn’t show up

tried relinking, didn’t work though. if needed, i can give you details to my account

1 Like

even with re-linking account it still doesn’t register that your watching DT stream, i get the notification about the drop but no progress or anything that actually allows the drop. if they want twitch drops and integration this kind of needs to be fix asap. the games goes lives in 4/5 days. it has something to do with FS and twitch account backend. as all my other links game/accounts work with twitch drops. .

I seem to be having the exact same problems as others.

Account is linked fully, but the campaign in twitch just wont activate. Watched over 2hrs of streams this morning on twitch and nothing.

Do we have any updates on this @FatsharkJulia ?

I correctly connected steam and twitter accounts, and received twitter drops. But now none of the items have been received in the game.

Rippergun Camo works. i got it.
Cant say for Devils Claw yet

Lasgun doesnt work!

I’ve linked my steam/twitch/fatshark accounts I’m currently properly receiving the second batch of drops but I’m still missing the lasgun camo

Same, sword skin is there, Ripper gun I don’t have yet to check but the Lasgun is still missing from mine.

Same issue here.