Karnak Twins don't count as Monstrosity for Weekly

Issue Type (Required):

Contracts

Issue Description (Required):

Fought multiple encounters with the Twins, no team ever got them below 25% HP before they disappeared, so i assume that counts as defeated?

Either way, encountering them has made the Monstrosity Weekly a PITA to complete, because the encounter with the Twins doesn’t count (probably because you can’t kill them).

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1. Play a match
  2. Get to a point a monstrosity would spawn
  3. Get shafted with a Karnak Twin spawn
  4. Defeat Karnak Twin
  5. Don’t get Monstrosity check for Melk
  6. leave Mission disappointed because you don’t find monsters for Melk anymore

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Yes, because fundamentally, you didn’t kill this enemy, you just repelled it

2 Likes

That’s all well and good for the lore purposes, but if that means that the only way you’re getting monstrosity kills is from Assassination missions until the 13th, then that’s a pretty glaring oversight.

1 Like

Monstroities still spawn as normal in missions.

We’ve been playing a lot of Auric missions last night and while encountering the Karnaks in almost every mission, we encountered 2 regular monstrosities.

It is very frustrating when you are done with your weeklies on a char, except for Monstrosities.

2 Likes

Seems like if you do kill them it does count. I think. I completed my weekly after this mission where we killed one of them.

They don’t show up on the kill feed though. But anyway, in most cases you don’t kill them so right now it sucks for the weekly.

Funny enough, last I checked I was at 2/4 monster kills. Now I’m suddenly at 5/4. Thought he was the only boss to show up.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.