Weekly Monsters count double (seems like no bug, thanks to the community)

Issue Description:
Monday, start of the weekly.
Did only 2 missions (execution or how it may be called in english) with some random players. Success on both missions.
In each mission one nurgle beast appeared and obiously was killed (easy prey).
My weekly now has 4 Monstrosities and is finished (needed 4), but only killed 2!

Steps to Reproduce:
Not sure if it helps, but I have maybe some hints which may or may not lead to this bug.
My initial weekly list had just 2 monsters to kill and some other easy picks. I switched I think 4 of them and got 4 monsters and some other middle missions (all 5 are middle ones).

Missions after switching:
8 missions
3 mission without player death
8 grims
750 range kills on traitors
4 monstrosities
(hope I translated it good enough to be clear)

only the 4 monsters are finished right now

Mission Name (If Applicable):
I’m bad at remembering the name of the mission, but it’s the one execution/assassination with the small end room.

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
this data is to precious to share public. If you need them to further investigate, please try to contact me via e-mail or PM (hope I get an e-mail-reminder on that, I usually don’t hang out in forums or similiar stuff)

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
3rd of may 2023 on around 19:00 Austria/Vienna time zone

Reproduction Rate:
first time I’m 100% sure about it.
But I did recognize the same bug some weeks ago, but wasn’t sure about it.

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2023-04-03-16.00.33-8787151d-3b7e-4dbd-be35-981ac878af0a.log (335.4 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (829.2 KB)

I guess you mean assassination?

If you´ve killed the endbosses, the guys with the shield, they count as monstrosities aswell. So it´s not bugged.

Hmm, technically they shouldn’t be monstrosities, just bosses. They are just tanky with their armor and shield.

I can understand why it might be used like that, but it feels wrong.

Anyways, thanks for your answer. Hope somebody from fatshark can confirm this and close my thread if it’s of no use.

think about the term “monstrosities” more of an immersive way of saying “boss enemy”.
basically as long as it got a Health bar it will grant progress.

I checked internally, and yep! it’s intentional for the Traitor Captain Boss to also count for this contract :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.