Just Rewards Cooldown on Ult

I’m not 100% this is a bug, but I could swear that previously using Locked and Loaded with Just Rewards would give 20% CDR when using the Ult and under the effect of Blessed Shots. It does not appear to do so any longer, only when shooting your ranged weapon. I don’t recall seeing patch notes that suggested such a change.

Is this a bug or a stealth nerf? Am I mad and imagined this entire interaction? It makes a pretty big difference to how much effective CDR you get out of Just Rewards so some clarification here would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

It definitely used to. Does it still consume blessed shot? If so I’d call it a bug.

It might be the same bug as Double-shotted not giving CDR consistently, but there’s also the 10 second time between CDR refunds on Just Reward.

Well it still makes L&L a crit, so unsurprisingly it still consumers blessed shots. Just no cooldown from it.

Was testing in keep with blessed Combat, so it’s a 10 second blessed shots cooldown regardless. Tried it numerous times, pretty positive it just doesn’t work now unless it’s a keep bug, but seems unlikely since the cooldown still procs for normal ranged attacks.

1 Like

Seems like a bug. Highly doubt anyone thought Just Reward was overtuned

1 Like

Seems then that it’s the same bug haunting this talent just like Double-shotted which got quicky fixed due to how often it’s used.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.