Issues inviting friend from Xbox series X

Issue Description:
Neither of us are getting invites when we send them too each other, pressing join fireteam does nothing also. no error codes no anything. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, we have removed and re-added each other so many times I have lost count. We have both check and double checked the privacy settings on his Xbox account and it is all as it should be, we can play Crossplay in other games but not this one and its honestly truely upsetting. The closest we have ever gotten was during my friends load in screen he received the invite and was unable to join due to loading.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
(Me) Steam/ (Them) Xbox Series X.
Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

[PC] Paste Crash Report, or Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

We have some issues we’re working on if a player has a large Friends List. Could that be the issue here?

Its a bit silly if it is, i mean this is an odd problem to have regardless, i know you are all trying hard to get it solved but this is frustrating, having to have people deleted from my friends list to play a game with a friend. i hope you bring something out really soon because this will kill the game.