Is this game dead already?

They decided to put in anti cheat in a non PvP non competitive game and tank performance for no reason. 70% cpu usage on a hexa core 12 thread machine here and it still runs like fecal matter on lowest settings.

Jeah the AntiCheat is another ridiculous thing. Not even that they can code.
Since beta and till now, there are working trainers for the game. With full loot etc.
I never understood why there is anticheat then, ppl still cheat.

How can someone trust those coding skills ever again? ~.~

By realizing that they did not code it? How am I supposed to trust your research skills ever again? ~.~

1 Like

Well, EAC was no problem to hack since the beginning, it were fathsharks own implementations to prevent some sort of cheating. More or less this. But the trainer adapted every time since today I guess.

I can send you the link to this source via pm if you are interested, don’t wanna post it here.

Yes, I have hexa core here as well, overclocked to heaven. Everything flies, except VT2, which runs 42 fps during horde in DX11 mode. DX12 is better with 65 fps, but is unplayable, since it has massive stutter and input lag. Horrible performance with 30% cpu usage, during max load. It ran very nicely up to 1.0.8.1, no lag, no stutter, smooth performance all the time. Now, I can’t even play because when I join others, it is like 1.5sec lag (100/100 optic internet) and I get killed on legend so easily. I get wave warps, the whole horde goes slower, then goes faster, occasionaly even enemies run through the air. Opponents hit me out of nowhere, it is kind of stupid. If I host, damage given over 15k in every round is a standard. I can easily hold the whole wave alone on legend with Shade Elf, also succesfully fought boss + 2 whole waves of hordes alone and hardly got hit. But when I join others, block don’t seem to work many times, arrows do not register @ spot on headshots with long bow on storms, ability has a color overlay bug, for many months now, etc. I can go on till evening, but I’d rather go out for a beer than loose nervers with redicolous performance issues in VT2. This game has one of the biggest potentials for masses out there, it is loads of fun, but not when it is broken. At the moment, player base is dropping faster than immortalised Hudson.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.