I usually get error 2014 at the end of a big fight in havoc 40. For example a clutch scenario that involves running ahead to get rescues and triggering multiple bosses is almost a guaranteed DC - not during the fight but once the enemies are mostly cleared. Playing as arby with dog.
Seems to happen to players that survive throughout the clutch, had it happen to 2 surviving players at the same time before. If you manage to clutch without getting a rescue then this will end the run.
Unable to embellish or document every incident, yet the plethora of disconnections in every error code has been encountered on many sessions, especially when there is a big event such as hordes or the transition to another event in the mission
I’m playing on Steam with a 4080 and no mods, connecting from California on ethernet. Regardless of time of day I was getting all these disconnection errors and on 7/20 it got to the point where I couldn’t even enter the ship. I would still try to get in everyday and on 7/27 I was able to finally to join a mission without any connection issues. I played everyday from 7/27 to yesterday 8/9 without a single connection error, and now unfortunately it’s back to the disconnect errors, the latest being 2004.
I’m hoping this info is of some use for your team, I’ve really been enjoying the Arbites and would like to get back to it (but I must admit they feel OP with the dog).
Error 2014 usually about every hour, especially after a mission that ends past an hour. I notice this because then I check the armory for new curios since it’s nearly impossible to get a %Toughness curios on my veteran 400+. I’ve been trying off and on since the game release.
This error has happened when the game released in 2022 and has never gone away. I am currently on a THIRD DIFFERENT computer utterly, and all three systems this error has happened. It is clearly something within the game engine itself.
Which platform are you playing on, and are you using a Cloud service (such as GeForce Now)?
Steam on PC
Which country are you playing from, and what’s the name of your internet service provider (ISP)?
United States, Comcast 1gig
How are you connected to the internet (e.g. wired, Wi-Fi, using a booster, etc.)?
Wired directly to router
Is this a consistent issue, or does it occur during specific times (such as peak hours)?
Happens everyday all day, again usually every 60 minutes and always at the end of a mission. I have played at all hours within a 24 hour period.
No Mods of any kind. Never have, not planning on it.
Describe your issue, including the most common error code you receive (if any)
Error 2001 and 2014 after 2-3 minutes of gameplay, typically during the first wave enemies stop responding and begin floating, hits not registered followed by disconnect with error. Can reconnect and get ~1-2 minutes of play before it happens again. Issue is repeatable every match on every character. Problem began around 1 month after Arbite update, was able to get Arbite to 30+ before issue happened. Took 1 month off playing, logged in today, still occurring.
Which platform are you playing on, and are you using a Cloud service (such as GeForce Now)?
Steam
Which country are you playing from, and what’s the name of your internet service provider (ISP)?
USA, WoW!
How are you connected to the internet (e.g. wired, Wi-Fi, using a booster, etc.)?
Wired and WiFi tested, all applicable Steam ports open, I’m competent with networks
Is this a consistent issue, or does it occur during specific times (such as peak hours)?
Consistent
Additional questions for PC players:
If you’re using mods, have you tried disabling them to see if the issues persist?
Occurs with and without mods, have repaired and clean re-installed since the error came up.
Hi all, with 1.8.5 now released, I’d like to share a quick update on where we’re at:
New Logging and Error Codes (Live)
We’ve added additional logging and introduced new error codes to help us better identify the causes of disconnects. As a result, older codes (such as 2014 and 3013) may now appear as:
Error Code
Type
Description
2015
gamesession_error
Game-session error. User tampering or incorrect usage of game object.
2016
channel_accept_timeout
Timed out while waiting for accept response (CHANNEL_ACCEPT_TIMEOUT 15s).
2017
packet_resend_error
Unable to resend a lost packet due to the packet being too large.
2018
packet_payload_error
Created a packet that exceeds the max allowed payload (MTU-60 bytes).
2019
parse_error
Failed to parse message. Bad packet or message was unpacked incorrectly.
2020
transport_error
Failed to send packet (transport layer)
2099
no_references
Channel has no references (was “garbage collected” by engine).
Packet Size Improvements (Target: 1.8.6)
We’re continuing work on reducing the size of certain network packets. This should improve stability, particularly for users on slower or less reliable connections. We’re aiming to include this in 1.8.6.
Hub Reconnect Fix (Target: 1.8.6)
A fix addressing disconnects when returning to the hub is on track for 1.8.6.
I’ll keep you posted if anything changes. Thanks as always for your patience and support.
Still have the issue, sadly. The 2. campaign mission “Purge and Purify” when we needed to hold off the horde, it occured again. NPCs runing aimlessly even where no platform to be, I only saw the player to move and dropped me out. :C
On Xbox Series X and just suffered four disconnects in a row. Two were ‘unknown errors’ causing the mission to be cancelled and two were error code 2014.
Each time it was trying to launch into a mission with the new event (Light the Fuse).
This has started today (Friday, 22nd of August).
I’ll just leave the game alone for the time being.
2nd machine: errors 2014 at 20:07 20:48 20:56 and 21:41 (this error was labeled as 2001 in the 1st computer at the same time); errors 2001 at 21:00 21:12 21:26 21:33
Already reported here 27 days ago like many others.
Getting much worse after 1.8.5
2001, 2003, 2014, 3013, 4001 errors and several game crashes to desktop.
Seems devs just dont want to fix anyting.
Sad to see this in such good game.