Improve Devoted Rejects Pack Faces?

Don’t get me wrong, we all appreciate the effort that went into the pack, but they don’t really resemble the characters.

With the Ogryn I can understand, you can’t make that really look like Bardin, but the others look more like the characters’ stunt doubles.

I’m not trying to be a hater, I’m writing this because I’m an unhinged Saltzpyre fan. I need that ravaged body face screaming incoherently while fighting Nurgle cultists.

P.S can we get voicelines from Saltzpyre’s VA for the zealot class in Darktide? I have aquilas I can give in exchange for this.

Hey jeff.

The devoted rejects pack didn’t add faces, but cosmetic features (Saltz’ eyebrow (or lack of), Bardin’s beard/tattoos etc, sienna’s hair and colourway). The intent wasn’t to add their faces as a whole.

2 Likes

Honestly I couldn’t even distinguish the legacy faces. They don’t really look like the U5.

Maybe Bardogryn. I think I know which one that’s supposed to be.

Edit: saw the CM reply. Hm. Doesn’t seem right, I remember having read that the faces would be added, not just cosmetics. Might be a Mandela effect but I’m not so sure.

I can understand the confusion as the post mentioned facial cosmetics but its cosmetics for faces (brows, beard etc) as opposed to the faces themselves

2 Likes

Oh, well that explains a lot lol, thanks for the prompt reply.

But like, adding the faces WOULD be pretty cool right? :eyes:

EDIT: and maybe some of their outfits.

2 Likes

Weeks of radio silence on the state of the game and the first CM response I spy is regarding cosmetics.

K.

1 Like

What the CM did was consumer support which they do alongside Julia, Level, and a few other (really sorry I don’t remember all of their names)

This isn’t under any NDA, so they can answer without risk. While any new info need to be screened to be allowed to be published