I'd like to change my character name!

I think it would be nice that was an option. I regret mine lol

12 Likes

even if its not lore friendly, it would be nice if you could change your voice, height, name, and gender. maybe even home planet since certain cosmetic selections depend on if you chose cadia or not.

2 Likes

Definitely agree. It is nice that they gave us the option to change our appearance after character creation, but it would be great to be able to change character name and background story options as well.

Would love to see them add the option to change names soon, would be nice since the only way right now is to make a new character

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

Please I need to change my character name FatShark PLEASE

Yes Please
Let us change our names!

1 Like

Adding a +1 to this, for what it’s worth.

+1

I hate to be a downer but they already addressed this as impossible in their current code/dev.

There seems to be too many things intrinsically linked to the voice and name you pick and changing them seems to break a lot of things on their end.

Never say never, though.

At least we know why! :wink:

Tbh I don’t want to burden the dev team with unnecessary work, so as long as they are giving us new content and fix bugs that desperately need to be addressed I’ll be happy to go through it with my notsogreat character names! :smiley:

Didn’t they say they couldn’t make it work without having to reload the mourningstar with each change since that info was gathered during character load after the main menu?
I mean if that’s the only reason, who TF cares, the game forces me to sit in loading screens for everything else anyways, why should character changes be different…

2 Likes