I hope Bretonnian Longsword and Shield’s light attack patterns changed

I hope Bretonnian Longsword and Shield’s attack patterns changed

For a light attacks:

• Red is1st: Diagonal swing that starts from over the right shoulder. High cleave.

• Yellow is 2nd: Horizontal swing that start from the left side. High cleave.

• Green is 3rd: Narrow diagonal swing that starts from over the right shoulder. Single or very low cleave, high damage, armour piercing.

• And maybe left shield slam as a 4th light. Or make it as a 1st heavy.

That’s all I want for now. Thank you reading.

2 Likes

Yeah as it is right now, the bretonnian sword and shield is only useful to bash and push enemies, but other than that it’s move set , especially the light combo, is just bad, most of the time you end up missing the enemies you were aiming at because of the direction of the first 2 light swings.

It’s only saving grace is the shield bash combo, but even that pales in comparison to the push/bash combos of others shielded weapons, which dont drain your stamina instantly. But im afraid we wont be seeing a rework of it anytime soon, if ever, considering it would require new animations and hitboxes. But one change that i would love on it would be for the first heavy attack to be switched into the heavy shield bash, since it’s better then it’s light counterpart at generating THP.

1 Like