I can’t sign in to play

Issue Description:
I was able to play for about three weeks now ever since I got the update I haven’t been able to get past my user login. I keep receiving a backend error message followed by a position in queue message when I try again. And sometimes it will say failed to load player profile.
I’ve tried restarting my router, used different connections, restarted my game, signed out and sign back in, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing is working. P.S. I am using the account with game pass.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
Backend error error signing in, Position in Queue 1, Failed to load player profile

Steps to Reproduce:
Log onto the game and click my profile when asked to choose a profile

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]
Xbox
Player ID:
Tr1ggANom1cs

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Thursday Nov 2 EST
Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

—100% Constant

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

[PC] Paste Crash Report, or Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

Could you check you’re logged in to the same account on both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app please?

The EXACT thing has been happening to me for the better part of two days now. I made sure my Xbox account and Microsoft Store app accounts were synced correctly to no avail. This is now day 2 of this issue.

I am signed in to the same account on game pass/microsoft store and the Xbox app

Is there anything manually u may be able to do or nah

1 Like

We’re looking in to what we can do manually to resolve this and I hope to have an update next week.

Ok hope I’m able to play ur game again

Let’s goo its works thanks