How to get Fan-atic?

Anyone knows a consistent way to get this penance?

1 Like

Iā€™ll come back to you with an edit after I finish reading the requirements.

Edit: You have to push 10 enemies into the big fan during the Relay Station TRS-150 arena segment where you have to power down that same big fan with Power Cells. Iā€™d recommend using ā€œLoyal Protectorā€ to taunt them over to you and then a Slab Shield to push them into the big fan.

2 Likes

Yeah do it with a friend or something. The only time the spinning blade is exposed is when all three cells are in and only one switch is pressed (the actual order you press them in doesnā€™t matter). The first one exposes the blade and the second stops it (and the event).

4 Likes

Thanks, worked perfectly!
I will also say that you donā€™t have to get the 10 kills alone, seems like it counts the whole team kills

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! Iā€™ll be sure to try it myself :wink:

1 Like

it does not count the whole teams kills, me and my friend tried and in the same match he got 3 while i got 2 lol.

Strange, Iā€™m pretty sure I didnā€™t push 10 and the whole team got the achievement at the same time, according to the feed.

1 Like

knowing fatshark i wouldnt put it past them that thered be some bug with shared penances.

1 Like

Could be - its the same with Smite blitz. If you have it equipped and there is another psyker doing the zapping kills counts for both of you. Weird.

1 Like

I know that one IS intentional according to the description.

1 Like

When I got it, I didnā€™t push a single guy in. We had two ogryns shovingf and the other two killing the wave of shooters and specials that try to overwhelm you as the event wraps up.

1 Like

No, at least it shouldnā€™t be. Psyker doing the penance should be zapping. What Smite kills or what teammates kill while it being smitten should count for the penance. If Iā€™m standing besides doing nothing or just killing what is under Smite of other psyker shouldnā€™t count. But it does.

1 Like

Ohhhhh, wait, I misread. I thought you meant if two Psykers were using Smite on the same enemies.

1 Like

What do you mean?

My buddy and i were both playing psyker when he did his smite penance.
I did not get any progress (which makes sense since he was the one smiting).

I did not have smite equipped though.
So do you mean, if my buddy is smiting and i also have smite equipped, i also get progress in my smite penance, without doing anything?

Warhammer 40k GIF - Warhammer 40k Rogaldorn GIFs

Iā€™m not 100% sure about standing and doing nothing (my bad), but Iā€™ve used smite once during mission when Iā€™ve noticed it and it was improbable for it to just go up by 300-350 kills for just this one action.
I suggest you try it, Iā€™ve completed that penance in record time (3-4 missions) and I wasnā€™t even using it that often.

1 Like

Canā€˜t.
Penance is finished already.

If you really did not use it often, 3-4 missions seems pretty low though.
So you might be right.

Considering that the empowered psionics bonus for smite applied to the surge staff at some point, this would seem plausible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.