How to add new heroes: A second group of heroes

What is a nice reward?

Chests? I have hundreds laying around.
Cosmetics? I’m an old school gamer, I don’t give flying f*ck about cosmetics. COSMETICS AND VARIOUS SKINS ARE NOT CONTENT in my book. What do you want with 100 sets of armor/hat/frames? Get a mod that randomly changes all 3 every 5 seconds so that you feel that they are exploited enough?
Achievements? Another notch on a belt of achievements next to the other 300?

Vermintide was always about the game play, there is no other game that makes melee fighting this satisfying.

2 Likes

You know what? Read my posts again, this time with understanding.
I don’t say “me” I say ppl who want elements I wrote about and I can understand them opposite than you.
I have above 700h in game and raw gameplay is not reward for me. New modes? Yes, I played once and have enough, because there is no point to play more. For what? For carrot on the stick? Play then if you enjoy it. I see that you are next one who knows better what should be the reward for me or others.

Your’s, but not for the people I wrote about and I think they are the majority in the game. They play for frames, weapons, skins etc. This is their motivation in the game and it attracts them for longer.
Because you are so “elite” and you don’t “give flying f*ck”, lets give nothing to anyone LoL :rofl:.

Yes, no one denies it, but gameplay isn’t a reward for playng game. Even in the past in the simplest games such rewards were in the form of points and scoreboards.

Try For Honor then.

1 Like

I won’t get into the debate of character adding, but yes, For Honor got a really satisfying melee combat

1 Like

I don’t do PVP games, those are the c@ncer (wow, original word is censored…). Especially the ones where underage kids get to play.

1 Like

I’m not elite, I’m just getting tired on the amount of stuff people demand without knowing how much time various content elements take to create.
If the game has nothing for you, go away, play something else and check back in 3-6 months if something changed. But this constant entitled whining is unnecessary.

1 Like

Ok, and opposite. If you are tired on the amount of stuff ppl want, just don’t read threads where ppl talk about it. Problem solved.

That’s prove you don’t know nothing abot this game. There is no point to talk about it more.

Since we are not the same, we have different reasons and motivations to play this game. MY top 3 reasons:

1. I fuc.king love warhammer world and everything about it. Of all the warhammer games, vermintide has the best atmosphere/immersion and it always pulls me in.

2. The combat system - best FPS melee combat out there, period.

3. Cosmetics - I love the warhammer style and all of its armors, weapons, trinkets, emblems, flags… Whenever I get a new one I’m happy like a child when it gets a new toy.

4 Likes

Why exactly is it “too much” ? oO The voicelines aren’t that hard to add (they did it for the current event, and the add of ravaged arts)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.