Hotfix #39 (1.3.11) Patch Notes

Devoted Rejects,

Our latest hotfix #39 (1.3.11) is now live on Steam and it will shortly be live on our other platforms.

• Fixed several instances of inconsistent or missing voice filters:
    • “Gheistos Mk VI Death Mask” (Zealot)
    • “ “Penance” Herald Mask” (Zealot)
    • “Catechizer’s Incense Rebreather” (Zealot)
    • “Palatine Mk IIId Rebreather” (Zealot)
    • “Cult Imperialis Rebreather” (Zealot)
    • “Cult Imperialis Penitus Rebreather” (Zealot)
    • “Adrastia-pattern Psykana Shadowveil” (Psyker)
    • “Ordo Hereticus Aegis Hood” (Psyker)
    • “Ministorum-issue Rebreather” (Zealot)
    • “Missionarius Galaxia Rebreather “(Zealot)
    • “Cult Imperialis Penitus Rebreather” (Zealot)
    • “Ministorum-issue Rebreather (Modified)” (Zealot)
    • “Arch-Militant’s Cowl” (Zealot)
    • “Ivixia-pattern Psykana Aegis” (Psyker)
    • “Crucis Promeus-pattern Shadowveil” (Psyker)
    • “Conclave-issue Tactical Shadowveil” (Psyker)
    • “Adrastia-pattern Psykana Shadowveil” (Psyker)
    • “Wissex Mk Ih Psykana Aegis” (Psyker)
    • “Gelt-pattern Psykana Aegis” (Psyker)
    • “Ordo Hereticus Aegis Hood” (Psyker).

Dev note: The current intent is for any head gear that partially or fully covers the mouth and has some mechanism which would filter the voice (filters, speakers etc) to modulate the voice. For players who want to wear a particular headgear but do not want their voice modulated, this can be turned off in Options → Audio → Headgear Voice Effect.

• Increased memory buffer to mitigate crash due to too many open files.

10 Likes

As usual just cosmetic fixes and nothing of substance. Trash.

Why even call them ‘hotfixes’ when it’s always just MTX?

I wonder if the dozens of ‘acknowledged’ bugs and issues will ever be fixed. Some of those bugs have been longer with Darktide than their CMs

14 Likes

If this fixes the “out of memory” crash, great.

If it does address this crash, that should be communicated more clearly.
Also, this information should probably be mentioned first (maybe including a little dev note), not last. :smiley:
It would not surprise me at all, if a lot of people who look at those patch notes, would not even see this being mentioned at all, since they probably simply stop reading somewhere within the first 25 lines of text, which are all about cosmetics.

I appreciate any improvement made to the game, but i am still surprised, that those cosmetic related things get fixed, while “short range” is still falsely set to 8m and would just require a replacement of a simple number in order to be fixed.

9 Likes

Still not a fan of being called a Reject by you, as if i had a humiliation fetish.

My characters ain’t reading these and even if they were, they been Acolytes for ages. And as your player, i feel like i deserve better than that.

6 Likes

‘Hotfix’

Looks inside

Almost entirely cosmetic fixes

images(5)~2

How about fixing the Close Range bug?

15 Likes

We’ve been waiting for another legendary hotfix, it will be interesting to see what’s broken now.
But let’s be honest - a hotfix for the sake of updating costumes… the 4th page didn’t even refresh automatically, 10/10.

3 Likes

another great store update. for people who wanted the green cadian armor, no you get another reskin of it in karskin colors; hopefully you swiped the correct pants off that other karskin set about a year ago. wait til you get a load of the ogryn t shirt, amazing quality.

4 Likes

What in commodore vestures new?

And here I was checking to see about the crafting/itemization Dev blog

Another hot fix for the mtx store…yay

1 Like

Some strange update, the entire ping was 70 and no more, although usually 90 (and it felt like 150), and while these 70 felt like real 70, let’s play and play. If sharks made ping normal, then this is the best hotfix, even though it doesn’t say anything about working with the technical part

Enemy spawns and events broken
Ghosthits and input registration not working reliably
Sound more broken then ever
Preformance worse then launch

But atleast the mtx models got streched around a bit to not clip

2 Likes

Not even that - they’re just fixing the voice flags.

I’d be less annoyed if they told us what they were actually working on that’d justify this trickle of nothing.

3 Likes

descriptions because I forgot to screenshot and upload before leaving, too disappointing a revision to bother

-Morgain Battle regalia reskin (brown and silver this time) set hat is possibly a silver reskin of the navigator hat (hence last update’s debacle over the recoloration)

-heavy flak armor in karskin colors, with a karskin targeting helm + face mask

-house of the emperor armor reskin, with either a diadem but gold halo now or candle/band and purity seal hat

-ogryn literal t shirt with the imperial aquila on it. possibly tubes for a hat (cranial implant cooler)

all in all I give it 3.2/yike on the slop scale.

2 Likes

@Ragnarok101 I don’t know if it’s already in your Book of Grudges, but I don’t think it is. But this, right here, is a major Grudge. They can’t even be bothered to fix anything in their game in their so called hotfixes. It is literally just about swapping in new cosmetic slop, and doing minor fixed to their previous cosmetic slop.

The number of actual patches and hotfixes for this game is staggeringly small.

Jesus Christ @FatsharkStrawHat how can you guys keep doing this? Having zero output, not even fixing frigging Close Range and other bugs that require a 10 second number edit? Like what the hell is going on in the Tank?

10 Likes

This, specifically, is not yet in the Book.

I will be adding it shortly, because this ridiculous dance of sliding in new ‘hotfixes’ every two weeks that’re almost entirely cosmetic shop fixes needs to stop.

They better have a major patch in the works for the 25th or something, but if they do they refuse to tell us anything about it.

6 Likes

and would probably be faster and less work then changeing 20 skins “voice change = true”

5 Likes

Another trash update based of cosmetic. Are we even surprised?

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize it until it was pointed out but these are a tie in for the board game.

The board game.

5 Likes

What is? The current cosmetics in the store?

2 Likes

Yes

7 Likes