Hotfix #35 (1.2.34)

Devoted Rejects,

Here are the patch notes for Hotfix #35, which is live on Steam and will shortly be live on our other platforms.

• Fixed a crash that could occur when aiming the Psyker Blitzes “Brain Burst” or “Brain Rupture”.

Dev Note: This is partially reverting a fix from 1.2.33 that was intended to fix a crash that occurred when aiming a Stimm at a teammate at the same time as aiming the Zealot Abilities “Chastise the Wicked” or “Fury of the Faithful”. This crash is fixed, but has the known issue of not being able to target enemies by aiming “Chastise the Wicked”/“Fury of the Faithful” at one while aiming a Stimm at a teammate.

• Fixed a crash which could happen if every player left the Mourningstar during the mission voting phase.
  • Fixed an issue where approaching wounded Poxwalker enemies would make their wounds visually disappear.
  • Fixed an issue where facial hair was incorrectly displayed when wearing the Zealot “Incantata Mk IVa Obedience Helm” head gear cosmetic.
  • Fixed typos in the descriptions of the “Bargus”, “Calumny Fall” cosmetic bundles and the “Shadow Sanctum Crusader Garb”, “Incantata Mk IVa Obedience Helm” cosmetics.
6 Likes

ok

8 Likes

ok

7 Likes

Glad to see you folk are still at it, but please tell us you have that Devblog coming out soon. Please?

5 Likes

*No news?

3 Likes

Why did i expect anything else when i saw an update qued in steam. when will i learn.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Could one of these uninspired hotfixes you use to disguise the introduction of uninspired cosmetics be used to fix the bloody Krieg veteran coat you broke some patches ago?

7 Likes

Still have no new cosmetics on commodore vestures

1 Like

derpscout_7

7 Likes

This was a full gigabyte?

5 Likes

Ok but where is the new content ? I don’t think it needs 5 months to make new penances and recycled cosmectics.
I think i’m gonna stay on Helldivers 2 a little more longer … What a Karking shame.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Sadness

6 Likes

Pathetic

3 Likes

what happend to the news we were supposed to get ?

5 Likes

Maybe it’s time for me to stop checking up on Darktide’s updates for a few months.

3 Likes

The skin store hasn’t been updated.

1 Like

Thanks for the hotfix, now how can we help get the incompetent mangers holding u guys back fired so we can get actual content updates

4 Likes

Huh. Well thanks for tracking down some of those pesky crashes. And the spelling fixes. . . . I feel that this might have been better as a stealth update really.

I’d previously speculated on what sort of release schedule we could expect and theorized that the three most likely were 3-month, 4-month, and 6-month cycles. I had been perhaps a tad optimistic hoping for a 3-month cycle (which expired mid-March) as that would allow them to make 4 updates a year, keep the story creeping along, and would fit well into their spring and fall work periods between the winter and summer holidays.

But that isn’t happening, so -even though a 4-month cycle is not yet impossible (it will require an update by mid-April)- I expect that 6-month is probably what they will end up in or close enough as it is the next closest to fitting into their annual work schedule. 2 updates a year seems a bit sparse.

Of course, THE most likely schedule is one with no rhyme or rhythm at all where they release whatever they have cobbled together whenever it manages to happen.

2 Likes