Hotfix #3 (1.0.14)

Go moan at Microsoft then. They are the seller for that platform.

7 Likes

I’ll moan to whoever I feel I have the need to moan to.

Are you a fatshark mod now?

1 Like

Ok karen.

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you for releasing patches and hotfixes weekly, I appreciate this! You have created a great game, I’m excited for future patches and new content.

1 Like

I mean it’s pretty clear they intend for “All” cowls to not longer do that.

5 Likes

I dont know if I should cry I wasted money on this game
Or laugh that FS says they fix something - that people post screenshot proving its not fixed

1 Like

it’s a bad choice of wording, they mean the cowl not the hood but this ain’t obvious to everyone

2 Likes

This patch has introduced more crashes, tried playing the game 3 times so far this morning and crashed 3 times. 1 random drop to the desktop and 2 out-of-memory errors. managed to get into a game 1 time and crashed out within 30 seconds. Yesterday had no issues and played for many hours.

1 Like

Frame drops got worse again

2 Likes

Huh, so that one doesn’t, thanks for that info, I’ll edit the patch notes for clarity.

9 Likes

Still crashing if I set anything other than Worker Thread = 1.
Happens around 1-3 minutes after joining a game through match making.
This is hillarious… I know some of you can’t play at all, but it’s not that much better being forced to play on 1 thread and fps drops down to 40’s when you know the rig can handle 100+ fps…

Try max worker threads but disable DLSS.

Psykers Smite is what ? Brain Burst ?

Warp Charge explosion ? You mean a Peril of the Warp explosion ?

2 Likes

Looks like we’re still dealing with Endless Hordes on non-modified Heresy missions, then?

2 Likes

Point out a single game at launch with 0 bugs, I’d love to watch you try

5 Likes

Well, that’s not recognized as bug from fatshark. They don’t even bother testing it for themselves, just saying “nah”.

Oh, also, I STILL NEED A VPN TO PLAY FATSHARK! And I can’t ask for a refund because I trusted your “soon”. Clowns.

2 Likes

“Fixed an issue where players could not block enemy attacks while rescuing their teammates from ledges”

Good to hear, but

Does it includes the case when rescuing someone from the trapper’s net while surrounded ? it had the same issue, we could not block.

2 Likes

If anything this is where the beta helmet voice change should be added to while clipping issues for various ogryn faces are fixed @Aqshy

@Aqshy
Can we keep playing on the experimental without issues ?

Looks like not.

Should add that you fixed lacerate self stacking and applying on pushes