Hotfix 1.2.3

Rejects

Here are the notes for Hotfix 1.2.3 which just went live!

• Fixed a crash which could happen when rapidly switching between wargear presets

• Fixed an issue where every part of the “Chem-safe rebreather (red)” head gear cosmetic incorrectly appeared in red color

• Fixed an issue where candles visual effects could appear in first person view when having one of the following Zealot upper body cosmetics equipped:

• Saintly Lazar’s Vestments, Krieg Greatcoat (marked by faith), Saintly Mendicant’s Vestments and Saintly Missionary’s Vestments
  • Fixed an issue where specific types of male facial hair were incorrectly displayed when equipping the “Incantata MK IVN Obedience Helm” Zealot head gear cosmetic

• Tooltips for equipped Talents can now be reviewed in the mission lobby screen also when playing on controller

• Fixed an issue where Talents, Portraits, Frames and Insignias sometimes failed to be visually updated in the mission lobby screen

12 Likes

first. omnissiah bless you all

2 Likes

14K aquillas where?

55 Likes

Removing locks from crafting when?
Pearls for PC-players-beta-testing-since-1-year when?

33 Likes

Oh, new Hotfix! Now we wait for people to find the stealth fixes and new bugs that appeared I guess.

10 Likes

Ty!
I need a fix of the bug with veteran ammo penance soooooooooo badly… This is the only penance i didn’t complete. :frowning:

6 Likes

When will they fix the bug with the commissioner hats that leave you bald?

3 Likes

Or the psyker mask that removes your eyebrows.

Thanks!
Please consider to fix Veteran ammo penance (where you need to supply 5,000 ammo to your allies using Survivalist aura).

7 Likes

It’s probably tangled with all other broken penances and skill modes that affects things that they should not and it’s a matter for full fledged patch not a minor cosmetics hotfix :frowning:

1 Like
  • Fixed an issue where the Ironhelm thunder hammer would follow the push attack with an overhead.

12 Likes

so compensation where?

5 Likes

Yes, the Resupply Allies bug is on our radar and we are currently working on a fix for it!

5 Likes

What about the update regarding the Aquilla issue?

7 Likes

Where 14k aquillas

11 Likes

Once I am able to update you on that I will!

5 Likes

Been 4 weeks without 14k aquilias

13 Likes

Wait I liked that it was red!! Can you like, give a red version to everyone who bought it or something? or Aquillas for it or something?

You will not be able to sit this one out. We will keep making memes and posting.

8 Likes

WIll the red helmet on web be the compensate? Though I know you are this guy.