Hotfix #23 (1.2.1)

Hotfix 1.2.1 just went live on Steam and Xbox Live, and will be out shortly for the Microsoft Store. Here are the notes:

• Fixed a crash which could happen when navigating the Social menu
  • Fixed a crash which could happen when navigating the Commodore’s Vestures menu with a controller
  • Fixed a crash which could happen when rapidly changing wargear on HDD
  • Fixed a server crash which could happen when inflicting a large amount of stagger to a Beast of Nurgle
  • Fixed a case where the shoot action could cause mispredicts for clients
  • Fixed an issue with keyboard button mapping in the End of Round screen which prevented users from proceeding
  • Minor localization fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the “Recently played with” section of the Social menu was not correctly populated
  • Fixed clipping issues and added feather physics to Psyker “Trader’s Hat” premium cosmetic
15 Likes

What about all the broken penances?

10 Likes

Hot fixes with crashes and all are fine, but there are soo many penances that need to be addressed ASAP

2 Likes

This update deleted all my loadouts.

15 Likes

can you recheck all of your Clipping for edges around railings, as you seemingly fall off them. espcially on meltafa.

Give steam users the same amount of aquilas as microsoft stores

9 Likes

Again? :sweat:

All 17 … of my saved … are … gone

9 Likes

Does thins mean a fix for bad hit registration?

1 Like

:person_facepalming: That’s annoying. I hadn’t finished rebuilding loadouts, so I probably lost a total of 10, across all classes, which is fortunate I guess?

RIP anyone using the mod for extra loadouts

Adding physical effects to the feathers on the businessman’s hat is great. When will the missing hair bug in the commissar’s hat be fixed?

3 Likes

My game now crashes every time I click ‘Play’ on the initial splash screen. My PC’s setup is as follows:

12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-12900F 2.40 GHz
Widows 11 Home 64-bit operating system
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti (most up-tp-date drivers)

The GUID for my error is: GUID: 5f6799fe-2877-4e71-9a36-2855bc1251bf
Log File:
Info Type:

There are still some localization issues with Fire Frenzy’s description in the inventory and with Hadron.

Wow, glad we got the cosmetic fixes over performance and asset streaming fixes, who wants consistency in a shooter? Certainly not me.

3 Likes

While cosmetic fixes in a hotfix are (IMO) strange, it’s likely the team responsible for implementing the cosmetic fix is not the same team responsible for fixing crashes.

3 Likes

After installing the update, I’ve notice that controller vibration on xbox is very inconsistent and most of the time doesn’t even work.The only time it is consistent is when I rev up my chainsword but I noticed the vibration effect is greatly reduced.I switched games to see if I was having a controller issue and it’s definitely only with Darktide.

Update* After testing out a bunch of weapons, its look like vibration works and is consistent with the Lucious Lasgun and the Bolter. So far all other lasgun and autogun variants are buggy. Haven’t tested other melee weapons.

2 Likes

I was having issues with voidstrike where I would shoot, lose the charge, but the projectile wouldn’t actually go. So I hope it’s referring to that issue.

1 Like

All loadouts gone. :expressionless:

1 Like

Please verify the penance “hit with a box” (or something like that). It’s impossible to do this with the boxes, 20 enemies without missing one. And the penance it’s counting. Redo the description for make it clear to us, " can we do this with rock? Or rumbler? Or only the box?".

1 Like

Did this fix the “press enter” instead of space bug?

2 Likes