Hmm, im a main character, what ? xD

Ok now iv had poeple complainning for rushing but this one is a first.
they were literaly watching me ill show you my build class as the conversation feed on this one game.

Difficulty 3-

Curio :
1 Wound
20% health
17% toughtness
12% combat ability regen ***
12% stamina regen
30% sprint speed
15% resist, Hound, Gunner
8% revive speed

I was testing this new sword with infinit cleave.

if i have people rushing like you if i understand that right i often leave the game.
I had that also happen with 3 people rushing and leaving all behind and not answer when i asked if they try something like Just a Flesh Wound Penance or only want rush Missions for 25 Mission contract?
I play malice only for ressources, because it’s the safest way to get through the mission in pugs and the contribution of plasteel and diamantine is the most balanced. If people want to rush through the level and leave everything behind the goals without communicating it before in the preparation screen i leave.
I may start to ask before i click ready if people are going for ressources or want to rush.

6 Likes

Hmm, is this an untitled AITA query? In case you were wondering, the answer is yes.

8 Likes

Ironic considering that’s a pretty terrible heavy sword. Not sure how they struggled to keep up with that.

TBH they should at least let us do solo missions with bots in difficulties 1-3 (pretty sure bots are useless in 4/5). So many people rush and leave everything behind without saying anything in chat or voice. It gets irritating after a while and I tend to just leave if I notice someone doing that.

4 Likes

you can just set it too private I’ve done solo 3 pip with bots few times now, wish they would give the bots decent weapons/gear/perks depending on the difficulty or let them use your other characters you’ve made that be pretty sweet.

1 Like

you can’t solo private also it depend where you live, you gonna have more or less poeple. europ we can’t be solo

small option in the bottom that allows me to change any mission to private or public =/

yes but not alone

might be bugged then or I’ve been getting lucky wouldn’t be surprised with the state of the game XD

You can only do private lobbies in groups of 2 or more. If you press it and you’re alone, it’ll tell you the same thing.

Maybe you should listen then? People mostly play low diff for resourses, and it’s not a great environment to test weapons anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, some people waste your time in a run rushing because they don’t understand the time to currency ratio boost they get from taking the time to loot. LOL, if only there was an achievement from speed running these people would be considered smart, but until then they’re just impatient.

2 Likes

The only way I would consider it smart would be for them to do it as a group while communicating or on solo runs.
If the rest of the group is asking you to adjust and you dont, the one who should find another lobby with a fitting playstyle is not the rest of the group.

1 Like

ok so many things wrong there.

1 i do not stop you/them from getting ressource
2 its not about only rushing its about killing everything
3 i do what ever i want.
4 Im not injuring the team in anyway