9th Consecutive Mission Loss

LFG

I don’t see where you can look for other strike teams and groups on the forum or Reddit. Is there a discord?

I’ve tried to add others in the Morningstar or join strike teams but that hasn’t been productive. Random teams fall to pieces so quick it’s just a wipe.

I’m playing on malice to get grimoires for the contracts, since they don’t seem to spawn on lower tier missions any longer.

I played malice on the beta version and had fun and still could wipe every now and then, but never 9 consecutive times convincingly.

There’s a bug with toughness right now that makes most classes way squishier.

Grimoires are pretty punishing at any rate.

2 Likes

as first guy noted, toughness is bugged. you take health damage through it.
if you need help clearing missions you can go to the discord server (Darktide)

1 Like

Toughness is there for ranged damage from the increased amount of gun users, you have multiple tools to avoid taking melee damage. I wasn’t even expecting Toughness to mitigate melee damage based off their pre release interviews.

1 Like

Full Toughness is supposed to mitigate a melee strike fully, and any less than full mitigates a portion of melee damage based on the percentage of Toughness remaining when hit. However it’s broken at the moment and if you have more than 100 max Toughness it won’t mitigate incoming hits correctly.

1 Like

Yeah anyone playing vet or with toughness curios really needs to be careful until they fix it. I recommend taking any toughness curios off.

Seconded on the discord server, just join and LFG for your region.

1 Like

That’s by design actually. They want melee to ‘bleed through’ toughness to directly hurt health instead of toughness mitigating it for some gawd awful reason.

1 Like

The game needs a proper LFG system

Yes, but there’s also a bug currently where anything above 100 toughness means you take 100% health damage + the % extra toughness

So if you have 150 toughness, the first hit will go straight to your health +50% damage

Oof, didn’t notice that when I was playing, but my zealot has like 117 toughness.

Even back in the October stress test on difficulties as low as 2 I could take a hit from a stray mob while full toughness and lose like 1 or 2 HP.