High Elf DLC Character Confirmed

Yeah, I think he’s referring to Genevieve as well. She’s the only officially-allowed Vampire in the Empire’s history, afaik, because she saved Karl Franz at one point. But I don’t know her status during the End Times, and she might be too powerful to fit into the group. It would be cool, though.

I think that a Bretonnian is most likely, though personally I find the idea very dull. To get any real variations in class, it would have to be a peasant based class, really. A knight . . . is just going to be a knight of a certain order, and Grail Knights are on par with Chaos Chosen, so are just in a whole different league of power. A peasant character could have a Man-at-Arms class, a Battle Pilgrim, and a Herrimault (outlaw) as career options.

But when I think about this; I think “what are the things the game is missing (relative to what is famous in the setting)?” @Licious-D raises a good one with a wizard that does something other than fire. Other big iconic things IMO are Greenskins and Lizardmen. Now, a Greenskin would be very hard to work in, from a lore perspective, and a Lizardman would still have problems, but they would be much more workable. That’s why I had the idea of a Skink, who can be a Cohortian (warrior), Astronomer (wizard), or a Mist Runner (ranged skirmisher). I developed a whole character with art as well, here. :slight_smile: As an Astronomer, he could use Celestial magic to summon a variety of elemental effects that we don’t already see in the game, like lightning, ice, and wind, along with curses against enemies. I feel like there’s even already a good place in the keep that could become his home, on the upper area with the bird roost. Just imagine it decorated with Lizardman golden bits and bobs, astronomical charts and devices!

Plus, I don’t imagine he’d take Kerillian’s umgak. His species was old when Elves were just starting as the bus boys of the Old Ones.

2 Likes