Hell divers 2

Just thought some people here may want to know.

3 Likes

thanks it looks good

1 Like

Starship Troopers Extermination has been pretty good too. A bit barebones but at least they admit they’re in early access.

2 Likes

Thank you Darktide

However bad this Helldiver’s item and progression system may be, yours was/is far far worse. So in comparison, i’m gonna like it anyways

2 Likes

This isn’t starship troopers, but it does parody the source material :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d buy a cup of liber-tea for a dollar.

1 Like

indeed, and propganda messaging is on level of fallout. i dig it.

1 Like

Third-person…
meh

I’m enjoying Starship Troopers Extermination, though.

Yeah.
For me, if they only improved the performance, there is still enough content there at this moment, to play it for a long time IMO.

Don’t think you all know how hyped I am for this as someone who loved Helldivers. In action combat form of the third person variety with progression? God damn I’m hot.

1 Like

Same. I still play hell divers and have convinced friends to buy it like last month.

I played the heck out of helldivers at launch for a couple months–I should reinstall and see what has changed in the last however many years. The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was, if I recall, the PC port had sort of a weird mouse aiming handicap that was kinda annoying.

Starship Troopers gameplay feels very rough to me right now. The animations/sound are so opposite of having the weight that Darktide does. I’m hoping it does really well as it develops but at the moment it gives me vibes of like Quake2 or HL mods.

1 Like

For PC aiming is easier, if using a mouse. You get an actual crosshair (blurred when not aiming).

They released free updates and some DLC for it.

I am interested in Starship Troopers, but I will wait for it to come out 1.0 to cast judgement. Avoiding EA titles.

1 Like

Sweet… are there still enough people online to get games in a reasonable amount of time or do you pretty much need to play with friends?

I never do much public matches, mostly friends or solo, honestly haven’t tried.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.