Hard crash (computer turns off)

I’ve just reinstalled VT2 after a couple of years off. When I complete a map, the computer turns off.

System:
[MSI B360 GAMING PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard]
GPU RTX 3060ti
[Intel Core i5-8600K 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor]
16gb DDR4 RAM
1TB SSD smasung 860 EVO
1TB HDD Hitachi
[EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply]
[Corsair H60 54 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler]

Any tips on how to fix this problem? I’ve tracked heating and found no issues. I’ve played many newer and more demanding games (CP2077 on max) and had no issues.

I’ve read about similar crash issues over the last few years online specifically for VT2.
Any tips on how to fix this problem? I’d rather not just try to replace parts until one specific game works.

Thanks!

I had the problem of my PC just randomly powering off. Basically from one second to the next, PC is gone and boots again.

Solution for me was a BIOS upgrade. No problems since then.

Please have a look at: [PC] How to Resolve PC Crashes, Loss of Responsiveness or Blue Screens (BSOD) – Fatshark

1 Like

Thanks! I updated bios, verified game file integrity (which did indicate it was corrupt) and did a clean install of gpu drivers. Seems to be working at the moment, I played 4 rounds with no issues last night.

Thanks again!

hey sorry my topic was closed but no follow up to my problem was posted, sorry to msg here but has there been any word on my missing items?

Sorry @Vagrant I’m reopening your post and chasing this up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.