So, here’s a couple of things that I could recall offhand that are at least 1 Vermintide II old:
- Crappy hero outlines - either they are absent, or glitchy, or showing just some part of a hero’s outfit or whatnot;
- Sounds are still screwed up;
- Joining a game still removes a hero from the party while the player is loading except the other way around;
- The menus are still screwed up - starting a map vote with an open chat window still does not return your input to the game. It is still possible to cheat deeds. Numeric UI is still a mod. You still cannot skip any freakin’ animation at all;
- Enemies are still ice-skating and hit you earlier than the animation shows it;
- Hyperdensity is still an issue;
- DX12 still stutters;
- Lobby browser is still adolescent and featureless;
- Maps are still skippable, achievements are still bugged and cheatable which kind of devalues the effort you put into developing vanity items associated with them;
- You can still get stuck or even get downed in maps walking through seemingly unremarkable terrain;
- Ratling gunners still shoot through stuff, assassins still leap without winding animation, sometimes back-forward, blightstormers still cast through walls in underground areas;
- Ult key press can still not register.
- Burning objects like Vic’s hat or Sienna’s hair still have no effect in the darkness;
- Enemies still spawn and despawn in plain sight;
- Tomes can still fall through the ground;
- Bots are still useless imbeciles;
- You still can’t do anything with items equipped across careers. You can’t even unequip them, all the inventory management in general is still a pain which everyone tends to avoid altogether.
Those are just from the top of my head. Someone can add to this I’m sure.
I mean, come on. I’ve ranted about it before, but if it seemed legit then, it is ten times as legit now when every DLC just piles new bugs on top or breaks something that had been fixed.
I paid for the open beta that was masqueraded as a release. I then was stupid enough to get the Bog DLC, but now I just don’t know if I want to see another set of nice gameplay features literally buried under and outweighed by dozens of bugs.
Mates, get your feces together, make some actual quality of life changes to the game before summer.