Grimoires

Good day dear fatshark I do not like the system of books as in the selection of Grimoire cut health points is too easy and therefore books no idea what that value which they should have so please I got the idea to complicate the mechanics of books when we pick up the Grimoire adds +15 to the mass of the enemy to decrease stagger the enemies HP increases by half the damage increases also, added more elite enemies in the Horde and all animations of all the enemies accelerate as this relic belongs to them, and they have to protect her otherwise books on this a moment in this game has no value please pay serious attention to this and hope it will help us improve our game.

11 Likes

Completely agree as a high level player (cata+deeds+modded)

9 Likes

This is actually a pretty interesting proposal!

7 Likes

I like this idea

6 Likes

that would be great!

5 Likes

Agree with all of this (cata+deed+twich player)

6 Likes

Agree for books on high level games cata and deeds

3 Likes

I think this will make the game more difficult at times so I’m for it!

3 Likes

o da :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You have to be really careful when messing around with stats like enemy mass and stagger (looking back at WoM changes) to not make the experience everyone is used to overly booring. These modifiers feel more like something that could be implemented into deed-mode (once FS reworks them). Having it affect the core “vanilla” gameplay though… not really a good idea imo.

6 Likes

Super good idea. I want to wear books on KATC again, but I don’t need them now because I have a lot of top gear///

2 Likes

Wtf is going on here?
Is this…reddit?

4 Likes

Great idea. This is exactly what will make me collect books on maps. Very interesting

2 Likes

Very bad idea.
As high level player (Cata+deeds+modded)

1 Like

Bots and/or secondary accounts? Wonder why forum rules got pinned recently. :thinking:

4 Likes

Probably this and the shade threads recently

1 Like

you mad?

3 Likes

proof that you are a high LVL player??

1 Like

Hold on where did all these new accounts come from to boost this post? Its a bit sus, but regardless you should be very careful when changing stagger numbers, health and animations. WoM had these problems and that didn’t go well.

I think the idea is interesting in concept but it would have to be tested a lot, something fatshark probably won’t do. You could implement some mechanics from twitch mode if you want something more interesting, since grims are cursed books.

3 Likes

It’s totally not the same guy that created a bunch of accounts haha

2 Likes