Grimoires

This was a good suggestion untill it got artificially boosted and now i am waiting untill it gets flagged.

1 Like

I’m all for eliminating books entirely and tying rewards to increased difficulty spikes, like better loot for twitch mode; but, changing the actual hit points, damage dealt, attack speed and stagger resistance of enemies mid-map is a terrible idea. How’s anyone supposed to learn to play a certain difficulty if the enemy break points and damage dealing constantly changes during a match?

dude, if for the first time on the forum you see some nicknames that are outraged for something give their vote and at the same time support a cool idea (yes, this is a really cool idea, although the meaning will now be in the books, for those who already have all possible skins found), it means:
that people were really interested and they wanted to express their opinion. that’s all!
ps this is a Google translation))

2 Likes

Great idea. This is exactly what will make me collect books on maps. Very interesting

2 Likes

Bro you already posted that

Is this the robot uprising?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind grimoires somehow increasing elite spawns, and I’m neutral on increasing enemy damage, but I’m a little iffy on increasing all animation speeds, which I suppose includes not only attacks but run speed. However, increasing mass and HP sounds incredibly boring to turn all enemies into health sponges. No thank you. The grimoire curse we have now isn’t great but I’d rather keep our lower health than inflate theirs and their mass.

1 Like

Wow, so we actually got at least 10 new active forums users and they’re all a really toxic guy.

Don’t dig this hole any deeper dude. You’re in the hole you’re digging.

2 Likes

While I am not too certain about the mass thing, the curse increasing horde spawn rate and more elites and specials would be preferable to health reduction. Could also massively increase boss health and/or lord health.

Not this, please. Some lords already too long and boring to kill (Rasknitt). It is not more challenging, it is unfun.

2 Likes

Dont touch enemy hp/mass. That will just mess up the meta and your memory of breakpoints etc. Im all for the rest though, just throw more stuff at us.

1 Like