Graphic Artifacts in Center of Screen, turning on ANY Upscaling fixes it, Something is probably Default ON when it shouldn't

Issue Type (Required):

Visual

Issue Description (Required):

First things first, I have a 6750XT
I booted the game today after the patch, and I was met with these weird black like artifacts, mostly in the center of my screen, with none near the edges, appearing even in the menus.

I messed around with all the settings and only turning on any one of the upscalers changed anything, which is not a good solution since I’m on 1080p and thus all of them look terrible, and my GPU was more than capable of pushing acceptable framerates with some setting tweaks.

I was also met with <unlocalized “loc setting fsr 2 native quality”:string not found>

in the screenshots below the artifacts are plainly visible on the beige banners on the morningstar’s ceiling, with the ones on the center of the screen having them and the ones on the edges not having them.
also screenshots of a match and of the error it gave me on the FSR2 option (and only on the fsr 2, none of the others did it)

which gives me the impression SOMETHING must be default turned ON when it shouldn’t, and I checked all the options on the AMD Adrenalyn overlay and turned them all on and off to see if it changed anything.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Run the game IDK.

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

GLM

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

Update, messing with Anti-Aliasing also makes it go away, sometimes.

TAA makes it go away, while FXAA doesn’t, and repeatdly turning Upscalers ON and OFF on the menus sometimes make it go away, but im skeptical that theyre actually turned off…

Something is funky with post processing effects.

ITS BLOODY AMBIENT OCCLUSION!

I had it set on low, medium also has artifacts, high and extreme have smaller ones but still there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.