Corruption on textures

Issue Description: Visual corruption observed on random textures. Happened on a 6800XT, driver version 23.9.1. Temperatures were normal. It did not result in any crashes however multiple surfaces had this observable visual corruption that just appears randomly on textures.

No upscaler was used, just normal 1080P with FXAA.

My gpu was slightly undervolted which is a possible culprit. I have reverted it ever since in hopes of eliminating it as a possible cause but since the issue is very elusive and only happened in two missions so far I can’t really tell for sure.

Platform:
[Steam]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
artefact

Here is the same surface but before got a closer look:

Could you let us know if the issue continues after the changes you’ve made please?

Hi, thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately the issue seems to continue as elusive as it was I managed to catch a few more instances of it happening today.

I have also updated to the latest AMD driver 23.11.1 by doing a clean driver install using DDU and the issue is also present on that driver.

I am updating this post as I have found one texture glitch that is particularly easy to replicate at least on my system.

This is how Mark II force sword looks on my end with no AA / FXAA:

wth

This is how it looks with TAA/FSR/XeSS:

withtaa

I’m able to consistently replicate the pattern, its also visible when looking at other players using the same weapon, and by turning on TAA or an upscaler the apperance is fixed.