Good Work Fatshark

Blessings and weapon balance are intrinsically linked with crafting. Pretty much any discussion involving anything but direct gameplay will ultimately link back to crafting in some way, barring mission board discussions. Maybe if there’s so many complaints about it, there’s some merit to it? Generally I don’t always agree with that (appeal to popularity), but it’s been months of consistent hate on the crafting system, from all types of players. Sorry it annoys you but when it’s relevant, it’s… relevant?

This thread was about thanking devs. And even if this thread, that is a rare thread considering all these whinning threads, we see again people complaining in it.

I mean I’m fairly certain the OP was being sarcastic, considering his “brilliant” suggestion wasn’t… much of one. And frankly, while I don’t think people need to be overtly negative, I also find threads being purely positive… weird? The devs aren’t our friends, they’re selling us a product. If people are dissatisfied with it and they fix 1% of it after several months then you don’t suddenly view it as a great thing, particularly when they’ve ignored some of the major criticisms and issues of the game in the interim. You don’t have to treat the devs poorly in direct interactions or anything, but at the same time the company is still dropping the ball, hard. Making a topic solely to thank them is incredibly tone deaf to the general state of the game.

You get several items at 375+ every days. Not all are good about the distribution, but every times I see one, I buy it.

There is zero guarantee that you’ll get 375+ items or that you’ll even be on when they’re in the shop. Not to mention getting items you care about. None of this addresses my point regarding wanting to experiment and try different things, it’s deflecting to “You can cope with the system over the course of days to weeks!”

There’s no RNG in the choice I do.

I want your version of the shop where it has guaranteed items. Sounds nice.

On a slight aside, it’s rather hilarious to me that I agonize more over making/using items in Tears of the Kingdom when they blow up within 20-40 swings or so more than I care about tossing a garbage weapon away in Darktide. What if I need it later.

3 Likes