Ascension Riser 31 - Can you fix this?

We have guys falling through the environment and encountering unscalable drops. This is broken.

Extremely frustrating, laughably bad.

How about some detail? Pictures? The place it happened? What made it happen? How can we recreate this?

How about a proper bug report?!

4 Likes

?! < What’s with that? You work for Fatshark or something?! You think this is cool?!

It’s in the tunnel?! Best I can do for you?! I don’t know how to make a bug report?!

Ok?!

How do you expect us to do anything with this information if it’s just “Cool bug, fix it”. That’s just a rant really. shrug

And no, I obviously don’t work for Fatshark. But why make this thread then if you aren’t going to tell us where or how it happened?

5 Likes

Getting testy when someone gives you solid advice won’t get you far.

If you want something fixed, do the legwork and submit a proper report so FS has something to work with. A vague description of a bug that I for one haven’t encountered won’t get anything fixed.

Important Information - Bugs - Warhammer 40,000: Darktide / Bugs - Fatshark Forums (fatsharkgames.com)

3 Likes

It’s in the tunnel before the data interrogator part. Without other landmarks that’s the best I can do. Plague Ogryn knocking a guy through the environment might have done it, Ogryn’s charge might have done it - This is a chaotic game, and a lot of the map looks identical, there are no clear landmarks generally. I didn’t see exactly what happened with a Plague Ogryn in my face, a sniper, flamer, 2 dogs and about 2 dozen melee guys.

I explained things with about as much clarity as can be expected given the inherent chaos of the game itself.

I can rant all I want, this game has a lot of issues, and I don’t need your attitude acting like this forum is yours and I somehow did something wrong.

Or maybe you guys are the Forum Police and I didn’t notice the badges.

Take a screenshot of what? My “captured” cam, or the Ogryn stuck under the environment?

Neither of those is going to be helpful. Understand?

Pics or doesn’t exist

1 Like

So…this is just a isolated incident… and ur being all worked up over it, good.
Come up with more information, a time frame, did it happen before, where does it happen, what happened when it happened, more infomation = beter. so chop chop. get too it.

I’ll get right on that. Where do I send my bill?

You can send that bill to yourself, seeing as you are having such a huge problem with it, otherwise u wouldn’t be acting soooooo cranky.

so man up, go fix that bug report buddy! you can do it! safe us all from being stuck!

Falling through the level?! In Darktide?!?!
No… You must be mistaken!

Seriously, though, that’s not just Ass Riser. That’s most maps.

1 Like

The humour from the bugs is sometimes worth it.

Don’t stand too close to enemy spawn doors, sometimes get sucked in and trapped.

Came across an invisible wall, sucked 1 person through and left them hanging on the ledge other side. Another gets curious about same wall and he gets sucked in, that’s 2 people hanging off edge. Then 1 by 1 the others got curious :smiley: Never seen anything so hilarious in my life. Game over.

It’s like a black hole into another dimension. It was worth losing the whole mission.

Thankfully ALT+F4 and reload game lets you get unstuck and back into same session. Works everytime. Praise the NVMe SSD. Few seconds and back in.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.