¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Please fix thoose Chaos Wastes Bugs & mention the ideas :) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dear Fatshark Team,

I’m a big fan of your game - even since Vermintide: End Times.

I’ve got some stuff to tell you - what is need to be fixed & in addition some ideas for making your game even greater - than it actually is:

1. You obviously forgot to implement to use the Megalodon Fatshark Hat with the new Sister of the Thorn Carreer. Please fix that. :slight_smile: I loveee my sharkish hat. <3

2. In addition: How about a small wobbeling shark for the next anniversary ? Would be reallly nice.

3. I’ve added some screenshots of graphic bugs. U can see whats wrong there - and if its not obiously I setted some comment in the picture.

4. Thanks for your amazing game! :slight_smile: I realllllllllly love it.

5. Since the release of the Chaos Wastes there is an odd bug happening. If I hosted a lobby and we played the whole wastes thru → Only I can see the “real” statistics. All of the other group members just see - maybe just the stats taken from the very last map ? Its frustrating for the others.

Please fix as soon as possible!
And gimme feedback - if its added to your list.

1. It would be so amazing, if you’re going to add 1 - 2 additional boss monsters (how about some taken from the awesome Warhammer artwork pictures ?) and maybe 1-2 additional specials.

This would “refresh” all maps & all modes likewise.

How do you think about this ?

1. A reaaaaaaaaallllllly awesome feature in Vermintide 1 was, that you can see - if someone had reached p.e. level 451.

In Vermintide its that way more boring 35+ (+ + + +) thing. Back to the roots Fat Shark! :slight_smile: The players would really love you for that tiny changement. :slight_smile:

1. The new khorne portrait frame - hides the players level. Please fix. :slight_smile:

2. Are there more maps planned like the Fortunes of War Mode ?

Well - I’m realllllly looking forward to your answer. So please take a lil piece of time - I hope I dont get any standarized answer stuff. :x =) I’d taken some time to search all the screens to show you better what is needed to be fixed. :slight_smile:

Sinc. yours,

Michael from germany