Giving people what they want

That’s their main error… You’re right about the mobiles games, but I guess they had in mind the RPGs addiction system.
Thinking that a system that will require you to spend lot of time in it and with a system that forces you to do it is something that works in a RPG, cause it is the spirit of such game.
However, DT is not an RPG (sidenote, I don’t play RPG due to the time you have to spend on a game… and that’s why I said it lot of times… I played too much DT).
Next Tide game they should remove any RNG part of their system. I fear that, after 3 games with RNG, they won’t go this way, sadly.
However, a system without any RNG, and where you will have to choose strength and weakness of a weapon, would be surely interesting to play with it.

Nota: I say next Tide game cause I don’t expect them to rewritte entirely the game now with a total different system… as I said it several times…

I have to agree on this… Brunt is just a robber… and I don’t use it for this reason.
Sadly it was described with these words:

I can say this is the contrary.
Using Brunt is just burning money for getting… maybe… 1 not bad weapon (I did not say a good one), and sometimes you can find a correct one… very rarely you find something great.
This means you have to invest millions to get enough weapons to craft several same weapons to eventually get what you want…

Better to use the shop… you spend 20k, you get what you want. However, you have to waaaaaaaaaiiiiiitttttt…

I guess you mean the missions board…
There were better ways to do it… however, they introduced Auric that I think that can cover the wishes of people that like really hard missions.

At this time, I would advice them to introduce a red weapon system…

I love it yet… but the lack of different situations is making it repetitive. Even my wife can now, just by looking my screen, see how much time is needed to complete a mission…
We need badly content. Subclasses, maps, missions… weapons (in my opinion, not a real priority, especially for classes that have lot of different weapons… it is for Ogryns/psykers however)…

Indeed… they should have let this in the game.

1 Like