Give an Option to report players for abusing vote

I was playing a game on damnation and we did pretty well towards the end. But then I suddently got booted via vote

Gotta love the weekend trolls.

1 Like

It feels a new thing, this? Likely a combination of new players coming in and/or platform behaviours.

Not sure how you can stop this unless there’s some kind of server scoring in place that enables a vote like this. e.g. a lower limit cohesion score threshold, or chat threshold. Only two instances I can ever think I’d want to eject a player is if they’re (1) AFK and unannounced, and therefore miles behind the squad (low cohesion avg), or (2) they’re swearing or just being obnoxious.

On 1 - I’ve been suggesting for ages that a BOT could take over for you, as per L4D2, for brief AFK. Even on 2 I’d likely just take it on myself to leave, but I can see how that in general shouldn’t be tolerated.

People playing badly/not how you want them to I don’t see as vote-kick material, just leave yourself and add them to your ignore. But yeah, I can see how annoying it’d be to lose 30 minutes of game time to a pair of immature chumps.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.