Getting tired of crashing from "Fatal Error: Out of Memory"

Before this patch, I have very rarely crashed the game during missions. But after this Path of Redemption update, I’m getting the Fatal Error: Out of Memory crash every 2-3 games and I was getting really ticked off. I thought to myself “well, I’ve had this RTX 1060 3gb for about 7 years now, time for an upgrade.”

If memory is the problem, then screw it, I’m gonna get a decent upgrade but make sure that it has all the VRAM in the world to spare just for this game alone. So I got an RTX 3060 12gb.

And uhhh… it’s still the same. The game looks better and I have a more stable frame rate, but I’m still crashing every other mission. I am quite sure that the issue isn’t on my end. I hope you guys can fix this issue soon.

Platform : PC - Steam

1 Like

Friend of mine complained about major fps issues and short freezes since the update. Without changing the settings it used to run fine before.

This problem has existed as since October 2023. Fatshark either doesn’t care or can’t fix it. It’s been reported multiple times.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.