Game Security Violation

Ok, so this has happened to me 3 times now. Not sure what is causing it…

Brief run down of what happens.

1. Launch game from Steam
  2. V2 launcher appears
  3. Click play
  4. launcher disappears and game loading pic pops up
  5. Nothing happens
  6. Relaunch game
  7. Git stuck

Now the launcher is stuck on my screen, can not be moved or interacted with in anyway what so ever. Doesn’t show up in task manager and doesn’t seem to be running at all. Only way to get rid of it is a restart of the PC. Upon clicking restart, I get an ERROR GAME SECURITY VIOLATION #1000010(Not sure on the numbers, as I couldn’t take a SS or have time to grab a pic with my phone) message with an OK button.

console-2018-10-10-21.36.07-5C821768-D5A0-416B-8613-6FE7.log (993.6 KB)

There’s my console log, but it says 12:43am or something, which would of been my session last night. Don’t see any for this morning.

Just found the system error log,

Application popup: vermintide2.exe : Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001)

EventData

Caption vermintide2.exe
Message Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001)

I have the event viewer log saved if you want it?

Also, I’m curious, do you guys use ‘EasyAntiCheatSys’?

We do use Easy Anti-Cheat, and this error is due to EAC considering something running on your PC as ‘suspicious’. This is common with RGB controllers as they commonly use old, exploitable drivers.

Unfortunately we won’t be able to spot anything in the console log and it may be a process of elimination to work out which program or service is conflicting.

I was wondering if you did, because in the event viewer the EasyAntiCheatSys was also flagging issues.

This happened right before the Game Security Violation,

File System Filter ‘EasyAntiCheatSys’ (6.1, ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎07T11:01:40.000000000Z) has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager.

This was after the Game Security Violation,

File System Filter ‘EasyAntiCheatSys’ (Version 6.1, ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎07T11:01:40.000000000Z) unloaded successfully.

You mean like the LEDs on my computer case? Or how my razer mouse changes colours?

You might need to simply repair Easy Anti-Cheat, perhaps it’s having a bad time! This can be done via the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

What software, if any, controls the LEDs on your computer case? The Razer mouse shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

None, it’s just a simple switch on the top which turns them on and off.

I’ll repair the Easy Anti-Cheat and see if it happens again. Thanks for the help.

Did you manage to solve this issue?

It hasn’t happened anymore. I removed BlueStacks and reinstalled my GPU drivers

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.