FS Please say something or rethink your PR

He is still stating facts. I’m surprised that you didn’t just warn or mute him. It is this exact condescending emotional response resorting immediate censorship/bans that makes discord unfit for official discourse.

Am I the only one that enjoys the irony of banning/censoring someone that is commenting on china? Kek

4 Likes

Yes, and FatShark made sure they was funding this, over releasing a working game, probably from pressure from TenCents.

FatShark sold their soul to the devil and any criticism of this is a banning.

Kek. This isn’t a hill I want to die on, good luck brah, you’re on your own.

4 Likes

Tbh I don’t care about it either. I’m merely probing his reaction.

1 Like

I flagged Skippy’s last post for going off into more culture war bull crap and not the actions of any government. The crap he spews is off-topic (and hateful and woefully ignorant), and I’ll happily flag it again.

1 Like

Personally I’m always surprised when people say that having the opinion that “people shouldn’t be killed or wrongfully imprisoned” is political, as if the opposing view is equally valid, but hey, what do I know.

2 Likes

WHAT HAPPENED HERE SINCE LAST NIGHT?

O_o

1 Like

Lots of interaction with Aqshy and a discord moderator who is also now a forum moderator. Some cool information, some back and forth, some terrible things. Read and enjoy!

6 Likes

Hateful?

I am not the one bullying young girls off the internet because they want to play Hogwarts Legacy. That’s hateful.

You actually have no idea.

As I said, it going off topic, but my point remains, Discord would be an awful tool for such a thing, because people like exist and have so eloquently proved my point.

It’s 2024. Anything goes.

1 Like

We manage to tangle Fatshark secrets from Sienna main and the discord mod. Enjoy reading.

3 Likes

I don’t think anything in that assumption can be construed as factual, but that’s not relevant anyway. The rule exists to prevent people from bickering about real world geopolitics, which has been deemed an unsuitable topic for the server by its admins. You agree to abide by that rule when you enter the server. If you don’t, you run the risk of being banned. I think that’s all there is to it.

5 Likes

I can agree to that…

The problem I find, it’s also used as an excuse to stop valid criticism of a companies activities.

You don’t instanta ban someone for that.

It’ll be better then the current system, since that is a low bar to clear. It will still be a form of time sink, since that will keep the current vision that Fatshark has for the itemisation system in place. More specific information is missing at this time, so now it is just wait and see what more information we are given before the release of the update.

Well we disagree on that then.
As said above:

But alas, that’s besides the point.

The actual issue is that you’re interpreting the rules depending on your personal views, without any kind of company guideline or training behind it. Which is exactly the point. You shouldn’t be moderating the (apparently discord is the most important) commucation channel paying customers have with FS.

2 Likes

I don’t find a bit of time sink for gathering resources and getting dockets to be a problem.

It has always been the the utter waste of that time on the RNG roulette table that was the problem.

People generally don;t mind putting the time if they know what they are getting at the end of it.

Sorry, should’ve been more clear. The RNG part is mostly what I mean by the time sink part, no matter what amount of resources you gather chances are that you will not get anything specific you are looking for.

1 Like

Not allowing any political discussion is a way to not have it depend on the personal view of the mod that happen to see it.

It’s the simpler method on how to do these sort of things.

Plenty of people complain about the Fomo shop, hell even some of the CM have express them disliking it.

2 Likes

If only. Apparently they focus on Discord, Reddit, and anywhere else but here.

2 Likes

My bad. I was meant to say just that and edited it. Having discord as a focus is insane to me honestly.

3 Likes