Framerate halved since last hotfix

Issue Type (Required):

Performance

Issue Description (Required):

Since last hotfix on the 29th of November my framerate in game has been HALVED in almost all aspects i could test. I used to clock in solid 60+ frames but now the game is consistently 30 or less despite no changes other than the hotfix.
I have tried full reinstalling, deleting the appdata folder, verifying files, toggling and untoggling mods and there still are performance issues.
My specs are:
i9-12900H intel 12th gen
RTX 3070 ti
32gb ram
If anyone can tell me what other fixes i could try for this I’d love to know, thanks

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

I also noticed big FPS drops, but its mostly in the new maps.

I think they are much bigger, more open areas and that affect the FPS drastically.

Anyone els noticed, I go from like 60-80 to 40 sometimes.

Also noticed fps drops. Seeing slowdowns during gameplay for the first time since I restarted playing a few weeks ago.

Same here, lag spikes all over which weren’t there 1,5 week ago. (own the game since beta)
Despite having 76 fps on average, the game stutters every few moments, very annoying.
Was the most fluent game since Doom 2016 for me, until recently.
Can’t really pinpoint the problem to a certain location/event but it happens on every map, old ones included.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.