There are a few things that should be fixed by now.
1. Green dust becomes a real problem. I get it, maybe they don’t want to make it too easy to reroll but at least give us something to farm it without having to ignore all tomes and grims to get a basic box.
2. The illusion system is as broken as it can get. I applied several Illusions, some of them worked some of them just looked liked before and i wasted 20 mats each.
3. There is a visual bug with the Volley Crossbow where all 3 bolts glitch through the top of the crossbow. Not a big deal but if it’s your favourite weapon it gets annoying.
4. The boss at the end of “Into The Nest” is still bugged. At some point he is just not moving anymore.
5. It’s really hard to see the difference between a red and a brown weapon-icon.
6. Why is there no way to tag an item as favourite? I just don’t get it… Why do i have to mouse over all the items to see if i equip the right one? That’s basic stuff!
7. The fact that you have to start all over again if the host leaves the game is unbelievable. If you want to frustrate your playerbase, that’s how you do it.
I love this game but the fact that they are not able to fix such basic things after a few weeks is dissapointing.