Feelsbaddude :/

4 Likes

6 Likes

The Emperor Protects

2 Likes

Is there a point hidden in here?

4 Likes

Yeah I still think abandoning the blessing combine option was dumb as bricks. Would have definitely alleviated the blessing library grind a bit.

Fingers crossed for the itemisation update. They’ve shown with the talent trees that they can do a decent enough job at replacing placeholder systems with something more interesting to interact with so I’ve still got a little hopium left.

2 Likes

The blessing grind is not the major problem with the crafting system and once you have learned a blessing you keep it.

I would be appalled if Fatshark “fixed” blessing farming and let Hadron carry on bricking good items. Break the locks.

I like turtles

1 Like

Wasn’t trying to suggest it’s the main issue whatsoever TBC. Could have smoothed one part of the grind at least so still frustrated to see that feature get rug pulled :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

The biggest pre-release Darktide lie.

2 Likes

dont forget about extra classes

1 Like

Thread, archived.

2 Likes

yes massuh

1 Like

Funnily enough, I think the main reason it got scrapped to make Blessing acquisition “less grindy”.

Based on the description and what I can remember the idea was that you can only use Votive Offerings once so you have to constantly grind new ones if you want to upgrade your new weapon. I think it was scrapped because of the backlash caused by the numerous problems of the item acquisition.

That said I do feel sorry that it got scrapped. Rank V+ blessing would have been really cool, and I think the constant blessing collection would have been way more fun than the current unlock system we have.

1 Like

Not even a thank you :frowning:

Me sad

But for some reason I agree :laughing:

So they wanted to make something less grindy, by adding something even more grindy, frustrating and a spit in the face.

Also, that was the screen shots I took of Fatshark’s webpage a couple of days ago.

It still say that on their own website.

When they do the “itemisation overhaul”, they are seriously going to need to drop every kind of RNG BS and allow us to earn the resources and customisations we want from runs, by scopes etc to turn a normal Columbus mk5 into say a head hunter etc.

But then they will probably make that you have to 15 damnation runs to raise one stat, killing any chance of testing and playing with unique and interesting combinations.

1 Like

Blessing should be brought with Dockets, actually have a reason for them rather spaffing them up the wall the RNG roulette table.

Every time you buy a new weapon, you need to need to keep paying blessing and perks…

You still need to keep playing the game, but instead of getting spat in the face, you exactly where Dockets are and going and why.

AS it was once sung many moons ago - FatShark Take heed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.