Blessings - rework Hadron to be able to acquire specific blessings

After 440+ hours, I’m still chasing one particular blessing, and I’ve crafted the weapon dozens of times, not to mention acquiring the weapon at the end of maps. Can we have a system where we cash in weapons, not for Ordo Dockets, but for at least some sort of significant improvement or guarantee that we can later craft for a bless we really want? Otherwise it’s essentially in the game, but probabilistically almost impossible to get if you are that unlucky person.

It feels so bad spending all my crafting credits only to sell all the weapons due to no new blessings.

4 Likes

checks name against memorial

Hey @brosgw got another one!

2 Likes

Well with the newest announcement it sounds like they’re going to be doing something about that… This YEAR! :smiley:

Welcome 526 but let us pray not another soul be taken by the c̶h̶a̶o̶s̶ RNG Gods

Always appreciate the assist my friend.

1 Like

Just want to point out that this is the reason true random selection is ruthless and most systems humans interact with use pseudo-randomization instead.

Example of a pseudo-random solution: blessings are selected randomly, but every time you get a blessing that you already have, the chance of getting a blessing you don’t have is increased 1%.

Imagine the fact that there is someone somewhere that has never won a coin flip and never will. This person is actually lucky compared to the person that only won their first important coin flip and will never win again. Having no hope is far better then having false hope.

One of my favorite sayings is
I’m very lucky at gambling: I never won.

1 Like

It’s funny that it was luckier for me to get man stopper and Fleccette for the shotguns and Fleccette for the Rippers from Brunts rotating stock than it was to get power cycler for the Power Sword or Surge on Voidstrike.

1 Like

2 years in and still using voidstrike without surge blessing :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.