Let us earn our Blessings!

Why can’t we just earn our blessings from Hadron ?!?
Similar to DRG where they have assignments on mission to unlock new weapons, Hadron gives us a mission with special modifiers to unlock a blessing.
Higher tiers are in higher difficult brackets (higher difficult or more modifiers).
This would at least make sense in a way that we actually worth of the blessing as a reject, and not just buying our way into a blessing, or just receive a weapon that we scrap right away.

I know you guys at Fatshark are busy bringing the game up to a good standard and from your latest deepdive you seam to double down on the rng focus, but if you ever think to do an overhaul, this might be a chance to cut down on rng and make the experience more unique.

1 Like

You must be new here. Let me explain to you how this works. You write feedback, Fatshark doesn’t look at it, and then does the exact thing that has driven away 99% of their player base despite all of the feedback telling them not to. Enjoy.

5 Likes

Are you new here?

I totally agree with your idea and appreciate you trying to make the game better and maybe FS will listen one day.

But so far, there are hundreds of pages of feedback (often unanimous and easy to implement) and they have ignored all of it.

1 Like