Fatshark, please let me buy the Ogryn cosmetic pack

So, I’m an Xbox player. And I feel like I’m being punished for it. I made a support ticket to fatshark, and offered to give them ALL my Aquilas,(9k worth) for JUST the Boulder of Bagordan Bullgryn set. They said they can’t. But I’ve seen some people say they got refunds, and even remove cosmetics from their inventory, so I KNOW they can. I don’t know what to do. I WANT to support this game, I want to enjoy playing it, but I can’t enjoy it when the only real cosmetics for ogryn, are just oversized versions of what everyone else has, or dumpy looking, broken football helmets. But I also don’t want to wait for another year, praying to God that every two weeks that one cosmetic pack just HAPPENS to show up. Any ideas?

3 Likes

just accept the rotation has rolled past you and accept it. you’ll get it (or a recolor) when it comes.

4 Likes

So that, AND the reskin which is in the Vanguard pack, ONLY went to PC players. How’s that fair?

when have cash shops in videogames ever been fair?

3 Likes

You could’ve got it as an Xbox player. But not anymore. Seems like you’re late to every party. :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

By having a friend log in on their pc with my account?

I mean true, but that doesn’t mean you just have to lay down and give up. I enjoy the game play, I just want to buy a cosmetic to enjoy it completely. All I’m asking them for is to let me.

they wont tho

This isn’t the answer you want, but my guess is give it a year and they’ll probably be selling the Vanguard pack for real money anyway as well as another recolour of that mask. The rotation thing is stupid and Fatshark’s reason is even worse, because, apparently, you and I will get confused if it were all available to buy from the beginning from multiple pages. Its just using FOMO to induce sales and drip feeding things to make maximum amount of money over time (thereotically).

On the plus side, at least you got those 9k Aquilas from the Xbox promotion; perhaps next rotation something will come up that will do the job for your Ogryn.

1 Like

For my 14 k Aquilas, I get a fraction of what cpu players got when the cosmetics first rotated, with no guns or charms, or shocking bad adaptations for Krieg skins, or horrible re colors kit bashed together like a meth head trying to make a custom ork army. Honestly, I’d give a cpu player all 14k for the BoB cosmetic pack. And yeah, I hope I managed to sneak in and possibly get the Vangaurd pack, but if I didn’t I honestly feel like I just can’t play much longer. FatShark seems like a parent with two step kids, who ends up excluding one for the other, then tries to fix it by doing the same thing. It makes me sad and miss they way V2 worked.

Damn man that sucks. Guess next time youll have to preorder and play a fs game at launch that barely works. Better luck next time!

5 Likes

PC players asked for equality but Fatshark in all their wisdom caused even further divided where MS and Xbox players who got the game during promotion got Aquilas to spend on what ever they want that is available. PC players get Vanguard bundle(Including MS PC players who got their game during promotion). On top of that they decide to bloat prices of Aquila cosmetics and even remove things from older bundles. Clearly done to fight inflation in a system with infinite supply.

They might as well give Xbox players that bundle.

Theoretically, what’s stopping you from logging into your Xbox app on PC, claim bundle and, if cross save is on use it on console?

I mean that because of what you just said might as well give all Xbox players that bundle.
Also there is one thing stopping you : having access to PC you can install DT on
I’m not an Xbox player.

And…we still don’t know WHEN it will release lol.

Many such cases, unfortunately Paunchy Piranha has apparently decided that stripping the players of their agency is a sound business move, and is unlikely to change course anytime soon.

I say, if someone intentionally makes it HARDER for you to support them… just don’t. Voice your opinion and vote with your wallet.

This kinda stuff makes me feel sick. It’s like watching Blizzard fall apart all over again…

Oh no, this is Fatshark year after year. Nothing’s changed.

1 Like

I believe it was to be released by the end of the month

I come with the occult knowledge of the Dark Gods.

Bretonnian Xbox peasant. I can calm thee, for there soon shall surely be a unique gift handed to thee, too.

Praise be.

2 Likes