Fatshark engagement with the community is a joke

3 things are certain here
People leaving because crafting remains awful
No communication from fatshark
Jakal having an awful take

11 Likes

Amazing things you can achieve when you actually are ready for your live service game to be launched complete and has content ready to go for future free updates.

5 Likes

The funniest people are often the most depressed.

4 Likes

One of the best posts I’ve seen on here in a while lol

3 Likes

11 Likes

If it’s a joke, then it’s about as funny as slipping on a banana peel and falling into a woodchipper as you’re touring the Treblinka memorial.

Whenever they deign to give us a fake-as-fûck devpost “update” full of false cheer and boilerplate talking points, I hope that none of us give them the benefit of the doubt in our responses, because frankly, while there’s no need to be rude, they’ve at least EARNED our distrust by now.

6 Likes

Patch #17 was literally just a medium-sized hotfix :joy:

9 Likes

To be fair we did get 2 unique weapons, we got the Power Mauls for Ogryn and Zealot

2 Likes

:joy: :sob:

1 Like

Ironically v2 is getting better communication now …

9 Likes

Because VT2 is in its more stable times

So there is less to muck up so to say

1 Like

I concur. It’s definitely a matter of confidence and I have a feeling it will also be up the Community Managers discretion, at least somewhat.

I can’t think back to a time when Aqshy wasn’t communicative, exeption being the “silent period” between VT2 launch and VT2 Xbox release.
Catfish was very active when she first came in.

1 Like

Was Aqshy communicative after the Wind of Magic dlc ?

2 Likes

I don’t remember.

I remember it being a silent moment, broken by the Grail Knight patch iirc

Could be wrong though, also:

2 Likes

Nice thanks for posting. If you’re not in the Discord, you don’t catch any of that.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here:

5 Likes

I hope that’s Unnamed projectide 3

@FatsharkStrawHat Can you add a Helldivers 2 section to the Forum? At least we’ll have some content and gameplay to discuss there, unlike the trainwreck that is Darktide.

5 Likes

I was hired wayyyyy after that. WoM was in 2019, I came on in late 2021.

Strawhat is right though, there’s definitely things cooking, and the Darktide comms team will hopefully be able to share things soon once it has a nice sear on it (if I can continue to use the food analogy).

22 Likes