Economy is a disaster

So name a SUCCESSFUL game where the best loot only obtainable on the highest difficulty. No ingame marketplace to buy them, no way to craft them…etc. There’s no any other way to get them at all!

see kid you lack reading comprehension. if you’re queing quickplay into randoms average player is more likely to have more success get more chests doing champion than random quickplay on legend. the higher drop rate from legend chests won’t matter if you wipe every other legend where you could finish more champions reliably.

since you failed reading comprehension right in your first few sentences so I’ve got no interest in correcting the rest of your drivel. learn to read. grow up. stop trying to argue line by line. stop thinking that companies need or want you defending them. stop thinking you bring anything valuable to the conversation by criticizing players who want better access to the content they already paid for.

just…just change everything about yourself man. you’re bad in every way I can analyze.

World of warcraft is pretty successful and the best gear is limited to the most difficult raids or pvp. Pretty much most MMOs, those succesful and those not so succesful, follow this type of loot gain.
Some games just make you do trials, one off the top of my head is Doom. You complete certain trials, some which may be considered hard, you get rewarded for such in terms of little buffs.

In terms of rewards, Overwatch has a nice compromise, similar to this game in that you can still get certain rewards just by playing competitively but those who are much much better at the game get end of season rewards which allow faster acquisition of said rewards.

Kruber. How do you bring anything valuable yourself when you are just relying on personal insults because someone disagrees with you? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean you need to resort to petty insults. I don’t think I need to change anything about myself when I can at least refrain from resorting to just calling you names.

KrazyKruber will do our humours good!