Does anybody having an absolute awful time playing between 6-11 GMT?

It’s almost impossible for me to play around that time, I am constantly being thrown of the match due to 2001 Error, I already reported it just saying.

(For the other time of day, it’s fine)

And the worst part is that, after some reconnects, they don’t allow me to join the game by simply not giving me an option to reconnect.

By the way, this 6-11 GMT time is my evening, where I coming home, and 12 is where I sleep usually.
Yes, of course, I can still somewhat play, but the moment hoard spawns(after sometime, if I am not quick enough to kill them, or punching them too fast), I am getting 2001 error.

I am sorry, but that is frustrating to an extreme degree to play like this, also, with this issue comes high ping stuff, floating enemies, teleportation and wierd animation stuff.

Because of this, I would love some good ol Vermintide system, where I can create the server to play with 0 ping, I think it was called peer to peer.

Hope you are getting a better matches than me and the full team on start.

I have noticed, that I can’t play around the time when the player count is the lowest

it sounds like ISP throttling the connection . does it start at precisely the same time every night?

Not precisely, but around that time.
I need to add that my connection slightly worsen at 10 GMT.

If it is true that my ISP doing that, damn you!

I just tried to use VPN, because somebody said that helps, and for some reason it did, I sometimes still lag if the ping is higher than 200 but I don’t get kicked out

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.